“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own”. ~Bruce Lee
NOW ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS!
WE ARE OPEN, and RUNNING CLASSES. Just differently than before.
Live streaming in your HOME, and physical distancing, group and private classes at our ACADEMY, and in your BACKYARD!
Who we are:
Founded in 1997, Bindner Academy is an integrated martial arts and movement training, and coaching community. We equip individuals with life skills and strategies for personal development, and optimizing human capabilities. Everything we do is designed to create positive change, and add value to the world. We are your accountability partner.
Why we do it:
The world is chaotic and unpredictable, and life favors the prepared in mind, body and spirit. We believe in people, we value people, and we see them for who they are, and who they could become. A fully engaged life should be available for those who desire it. We can’t control the length of our life, but we can control it’s depth, and width. Personal growth includes– mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional development. Leadership is shown by example, and starts with confidence, courage and clarity.
What we do:
Bindner Academy is a change agent, and challenges individuals to step into their greatness, and create their life’s masterpiece, everyday. When you accept this challenge, you will be on your way to fulfilling your destiny, and we will be here for you. We offer a martial arts education both on-line, and in person, through private and group sessions, 8-week courses, on-going classes, presentations, seminars and retreats, anywhere in the world.
We specialize in three areas of development:
1) Confidence: the self belief system, to get one started.
2) Courage: taking action in the face of fear, to keep one moving forward.
3) Clarity: knowing self, purpose, and goals for focused direction, to stay on target.
How we do it:
1) Martial Arts Training: We offer supportive, on-going classes and private lessons for ages 7 to 87, in a safe, fun, and family friendly environment. Our classes are age appropriate, and focus on intelligent self-protection and self-preservation techniques, for increased personal safety, peace of mind, and overall health. Our unique Aiki-Jitsu Fusion program integrates relevant areas of the martial arts, for immediate and long term gratification.
2) Movement Coaching: We offer combined stretching, breathing and movement classes, in a non-judgmental, movement rich environment, for individuals seeking to optimize their practical physical capabilities. Coaching is offered in on-going classes, and personalized one-on-one focus sessions. Our unique Universal Movement coaching program is based on an integrated training model, that delivers immediate and everlasting results.
Bindner Academy has been named by Energy Magazine, Our London Magazine, and the Londoner Magazine as one of London’s best martial arts schools in the city.
Since 1997, our success has come from the power of inspiration and invitation, word of mouth, and the culture of excellence that we value and up-hold. Our community is our treasure.
Body Ready?… Mind Set?…GROW!
“Let Our Passion Inspire You!”